29 May Insider Tips for Couple: Thali Tying Moment (Aunty Blocking)
Among the common problems faced by couples during Thali Tying Moment is “Aunty Blocking”.
The aunties are trying to help the couple (with good intention) but unfortunately they might not realize these things could happen.
Refer the example below and you will understand what I mean by that.
The best way to avoid these awkward situation from happening is by NOT having all the uncles & aunties helping the couple during Thali Tying ceremony.
Below are some examples without the uncles/aunties blocking the view.
Hope you guys learn some tips from today’s topic.
Give us a thumbs up or share if you think this tips are useful.
Do comment below if you found out other problems during Thali Tying Moment or a much more better way suggested above as well.
In this book, you will basically gain;
1. Awareness on real shocking facts that might possibly happen to yourself (& how to avoid it)
2. Guidance in budget planning (avoid overlooked & extra spending out of your budget)
3. Significant information to help you prepare in advance so that you can avoid unexpected problem that could jeopardize your
4. Awareness on things that could go wrong when dealing with vendors (Decorator, Makeup Artist, Reception Space rental,
Photographer & Videographer)
5. Lots of Wedding Tips (for example: How to make yourself (Bride & Groom) look good in front of camera or your best position
when exchanging rings and many more)
6. Insight of the common concerns and dilemma for couples shared together with recommended solution for your reference.
Go ahead and click the link below.
Check out what are the details that this book has to offer.
Why don’t you click below to read for FREE (first 20pages FREE).
Checkout “Table of Content” see how much this book can tell you.
If you interested to read the Full version of this eBook.
NOW is RM50.
(Early Bird 1000 Copies Fully SOLD at RM33.50)
Grab yours before you see higher price!
[At the moment only eBook Available]
If NOT satisfy with this eBook. Money FULLY REFUND!
Yes! ZERO RISK if not satisfy with what you purchased.
All you have to do is,
1. Transfer RM50 to;
Maybank (BestianKelly) – 5071 3450 2035 or
Touch’n’Go eWallet below QRCode (BESTIANKELLY PHOTOGRAPHY)
Scan here for TnG eWallet Payment
2a. Fill up with your (Name, Mobile & Email) and Snapshot / Screenshot your payment slip to email@example.com
2b. Directly WhatsApp 012-4482235 (Click to WhatsApp) and Snapshot / Screenshot your payment slip
Allow us 1 days processing time ya.