29 Mar Wedding DIY: Personal touch, save budget
We are in the Digital Age where information is only a click away.
A click on your gadget is all you need to get the “Aha Moment”. Let me share a tip on how you can DIY stuffs for your wedding day.
Utilise your internet! Just search at Google, Youtube or even Pinterest. There are tonnes of ideas you can pick from.
What are the benefits that you can get from DIY;
1. Save cost (especially on wedding venue decoration and door gifts)
2. Easy to source items via online, Mr. DIY, Daiso or Ikea
3. Materials used for the DIY can still be reused for daily purposes. Eco friendly and not wasteful.
4. Handmade and personal touch, can’t be found elsewhere
5. Add more emotional experience and memories for your big day
Among the things that couple could enjoy DIY for wedding day:
- Flower arrangement
- Photo booth
- Ring Pillow
- Invitation Card
- Dining table decoration
- Door gifts
Below are some samples, hope you get some inspiration out of it.
Do you know having your reception at Hotel Ballroom or Hall, overall which one cheaper?
Church Wedding: Church Wedding Budget Planning (for Groom & Bride)
How do you know when you need a Principle Photographer?
Should I Hire An Assistant Makeup Artist?
In this book, you will basically gain;
1. Awareness on real shocking facts that might possibly happen to yourself (& how to avoid it)
2. Guidance in budget planning (avoid overlooked & extra spending out of your budget)
3. Significant information to help you prepare in advance so that you can avoid unexpected problem that could jeopardize your
4. Awareness on things that could go wrong when dealing with vendors (Decorator, Makeup Artist, Reception Space rental,
Photographer & Videographer)
5. Lots of Wedding Tips (for example: How to make yourself (Bride & Groom) look good in front of camera or your best position
when exchanging rings and many more)
6. Insight of the common concerns and dilemma for couples shared together with recommended solution for your reference.
Go ahead and click the link below.
Check out what are the details that this book has to offer.
Why don’t you click below to read for FREE (first 20pages FREE).
Checkout “Table of Content” see how much this book can tell you.
If you interested to read the Full version of this eBook.
NOW is RM50.
(Early Bird 1000 Copies Fully SOLD at RM33.50)
Grab yours before you see higher price!
[At the moment only eBook Available]
If NOT satisfy with this eBook. Money FULLY REFUND!
Yes! ZERO RISK if not satisfy with what you purchased.
All you have to do is,
1. Transfer RM50 to;
Maybank (BestianKelly) – 5071 3450 2035 or
Touch’n’Go eWallet below QRCode (BESTIANKELLY PHOTOGRAPHY)
Scan here for TnG eWallet Payment
2a. Fill up with your (Name, Mobile & Email) and Snapshot / Screenshot your payment slip to email@example.com
2b. Directly WhatsApp 012-4482235 (Click to WhatsApp) and Snapshot / Screenshot your payment slip
Allow us 1 days processing time ya.