17 May Insider Tips for Couple: Ring Exchange
How to exchange Wedding Ring in a correct way?
Two common problems faced by couples when exchanging rings;
1. The Receiver will hold out hand palm down, making it difficult to see all the fingers clearly from side view (except Top & Bottom view).
2. The Giver normally will hold the ring with more than 3 fingers, thus blocking the view of the ring.
Check out illustration below for better understanding;
So, what is the best position/posture when exchanging rings?
Suggestion 1 (for Receiver)
Instead of holding out hand flat and palm down, slightly diagonal the hands towards photographer (refer image1&2]
Suggest 2 (for Giver)
Hold it with two fingers [refer image3&4]
Hope you guys learn some tips from todays topic.
Give us a thumbs up or share if you think this tips are valuable.
Do comment below if you found out other problems during exchange ring or a much more better way suggested above as well.
Wedding Tips you might interested to checkout below.
Indian Wedding: Solemnization budgeting (for Groom & Bride)
Does the photographer cover these moments for you during Wedding Day?
(If the moments are not shared, means they might overlook or do not cover properly)
How do you know when you need a Principle Photographer?
Do you know what you should take note during Thali Tying?
Should I Hire An Assistant Makeup Artist during wedding day?
In this book, you will basically gain;
1. Awareness on real shocking facts that might possibly happen to yourself (& how to avoid it)
2. Guidance in budget planning (avoid overlooked & extra spending out of your budget)
3. Significant information to help you prepare in advance so that you can avoid unexpected problem that could jeopardize your
4. Awareness on things that could go wrong when dealing with vendors (Decorator, Makeup Artist, Reception Space rental,
Photographer & Videographer)
5. Lots of Wedding Tips (for example: How to make yourself (Bride & Groom) look good in front of camera or your best position
when exchanging rings and many more)
6. Insight of the common concerns and dilemma for couples shared together with recommended solution for your reference.
Go ahead and click the link below.
Check out what are the details that this book has to offer.
Why don’t you click below to read for FREE (first 20pages FREE).
Checkout “Table of Content” see how much this book can tell you.
If you interested to read the Full version of this eBook.
NOW is RM50.
(Early Bird 1000 Copies Fully SOLD at RM33.50)
Grab yours before you see higher price!
[At the moment only eBook Available]
If NOT satisfy with this eBook. Money FULLY REFUND!
Yes! ZERO RISK if not satisfy with what you purchased.
All you have to do is,
1. Transfer RM50 to;
Maybank (BestianKelly) – 5071 3450 2035 or
Touch’n’Go eWallet below QRCode (BESTIANKELLY PHOTOGRAPHY)
Scan here for TnG eWallet Payment
2a. Fill up with your (Name, Mobile & Email) and Snapshot / Screenshot your payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
2b. Directly WhatsApp 012-4482235 (Click to WhatsApp) and Snapshot / Screenshot your payment slip
Allow us 1 days processing time ya.